- This site allows creating WordPress based demo sites and try our plugin called “Builderius” as well as its pro version for free.
- We expressively reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time without providing you with direct notice. By accessing our site, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this site and these Terms from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms.
Users and Registration
- You need to be at least 14 years of age (or the minimum age required where you are to access a website without parental permission) to be a visitor and browse the Builderius demo website(s).
- Keep your login information confidential! After you sign up, we will send you a login link and password. It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your login information. You are solely responsible for any and all use of our service. We are not responsible for any of possible losses when you have allowed your account to be accessed by a third party, intentionally or otherwise.
Owners of Intellectual Property
- Builderius provides a platform serving as a developing and testing place where developers can experiment with core WordPress, plugins, themes, widgets or other add-ons for WordPress, including our plugin called “Builderius”. We do not claim ownership over any codes or licenses which are worked on the platform. We also make no warranties about the usability, availability or quality of the software. Therefore we cannot be held responsible for issues with respect to the quality of the used software, or if they infringe the intellectual property rights of any third parties. It is the sole responsibility of the seller to ensure that the used software do not infringe any rights of any third parties.
- While we don’t own the WordPress or it’s plugins and themes, we do own all the content which we put on the platform, including texts, design, copyright, trademarks and other content you find on Builderius site not provided by our users or WordPress. You are not permitted to copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any of such content owned by us.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Builderius site/demo sites created by users. We reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Builderius site/demo sites and terminating the account of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of Builderius:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- or for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, phishing, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through Builderius site unless explicitly allowed in selected areas (“advertising section”);
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Builderius site page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send messages;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on Builderius site or the networks or services connected to Builderius site;
- attempting to impersonate another person;
- using the account, username, or password of another person/member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- using any information obtained from Builderius site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through Builderius site on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose, or using Builderius site in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Limitations on Liability & Indemnification
- We provide our service to our users “AS IS” or, to put it another way, “AS AVAILABLE.” As such, we do not make promises or make any warranties as to the suitability or quality of the content available. The limitations on liability and indemnification in these Terms are a part of the bargain between the parties.
- Your access to and use of Builderius site is your decision solely, and at your discretion and risk. We are under no obligation to make Builderius available to you on any particular platform, and the platform we choose to offer Builderius on may change.
- We cannot make any promises that you will always be able to access the information here (that includes but is not limited to accessing any test site and content created).
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our affiliates, our agents and employees) are not liable (which means you will not hold us responsible) for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from, inter alia, content on Builderius site; access limitations or delayed availability on Builderius site; unauthorized access to and/or manipulation disputes or disagreements between users; failure of Builderius site to authorize an account or our decision to close or suspend membership.
- If you have a dispute with another user on Builderius site, you agree to release us (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (both consequential and actual) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. THIS RELEASE MAY INCLUDE A WAIVER ON YOUR PART OF ANY PROTECTIONS THAT WOULD OTHERWISE LIMIT THE COVERAGE OF THIS RELEASE TO ONLY THOSE CLAIMS WHICH YOU KNEW, MAY HAVE KNOWN OR SUSPECTED TO EXIST AT THE TIME YOU AGREED TO THIS RELEASE.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us (and our employees and agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your improper use of Builderius site or your interaction with other users of Builderius site.